Trade shows and exhibitions play a crucial role in the growth of an industry. It offers a unique platform for both the suppliers and buyers with new business and networking opportunities.
Due to the Covid pandemic, several trade fairs had to be cancelled. The business world was in gloom. An innovative solution of ‘virtual trade fair’ saved the industry and facilitated a new way of connecting the buyers and suppliers. These virtual exhibitions turned out to be a great success.
Post-pandemic, the spirit of physically taking part in trade shows and exhibitions has been soaring. This instilled excitement in both the buyers and suppliers towards accomplishing their business goals. But more than that, it has been a great way to rekindle the bonds with your suppliers, manufacturers and clients.
The significance of a trade show is highly important in the jewelry industry. The constant innovation of new materials, metals and stones, advancement in technical jewelry processes and sustainable ways to manufacture and sell jewelry in the future. So, it is very crucial to adapt your business to the changing times and trends to stay at the top of your game. The trade shows and exhibitions are a brilliant platform that can facilitate brands, manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers with incredible advantages.
Here are our top 7 benefits that a jewelry-based business can achieve by attending and taking
part in these domestic and international trade shows and exhibitions:
1) Extensive Networking: These trade shows and exhibitions will pave an easy path to finding your prospective clients and it also helps in finding complementary businesses that you can collaborate with and grow your business.
Not everyone is out to get you or outbid your business, and visiting trade fairs and exhibitions helps you with this reassurance. It becomes easier to grow with fruitful associations. Such meeting points help you build long-lasting business relationships.
2) A Deeper understanding of the consumer needs:
Trade shows offer immense insight into understanding your prospective consumers’ requirements.
You can have one-on-one conversations with your clients to thoroughly understand their demands and their perceived inhibitions.
You can understand which designs were most popular or received more enquiries through consumers’ responses. And, because of these insights, you can quickly assemble the resources to create a focused impact on your consumers while spending as little money as possible at the same trade show.
3) Speed up your supply chain:
Whether you are a jewelry manufacturer or brand, you can significantly improve your supply chain. Trade fairs and exhibitions are a great platform to get acquainted with the latest equipment, machinery, and technology offered by highly qualified vendors.
You can scout through the show and find the perfect solutions to your supply chain issues such as highly advanced machinery, logistics, packaging and new management-based solutions in no time.
4) Competitor Understanding: As much as it is significant to understand your clients, an understanding of your competitor is also crucial. Trade shows and exhibitions are ideal platforms to learn what your competitors are up to, what makes them superior, what doesn't help them and what types of designs you should start focusing.
Each company faces a group of difficult competitors that must be monitored. You must know what your competitors are doing. It will assist you in developing a strategy for the future season that will allow you to provide something distinctive to your clients.
It is the most convenient way to get their information. Attend company meetings, speak with people, and identify areas where you can improve. This is how you can achieve faster and more sustainable growth.
5) Showcase your USP: Trade shows and exhibitions offer the perfect platform to showcase what your business uniquely offers and its intrinsic value for your customers. One-to-one interactions with your clients will give you an added advantage to explain your design offering and jewelry services more compellingly.
6) Enhance your Industry Expertise: We get so caught up in the day-to-day issues and forget how critical it is to maintain our skills up to date. These trade shows can help the owners, employees and other members of jewelry industry to enhance their knowledge of trends and technical aspects of jewelry industry.
7) Find Innovative solutions: You can meet various professionals in your chosen field by attending these trade shows and exhibitions. This facilitates open communication among jewlery designers, strategists, technical experts, brands and retailers which will create a more collaborative approach to finding innovative and efficient ways to conduct and grow businesses.
We at Gallant jewelry can say from our experience that taking part in these trade shows and exhibitions has improved our business exponentially and helped in building meaningful and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Want to experience it yourself..
Join us at one of India’s biggest jewelry trading shows International Gems & Jewellery Show (IGJS) in Jaipur which is the epicentre of India’s gems and jewelry industry. Experience the rich Indian culture, connect with highly qualified vendors and explore efficient ways to improve your business. You can easily register for the show here
We are waiting to see you.
Come, say hello to us at booth number 52 and explore our vast range of responsible jewelry solutions.
We work with recycled silver, fair-minded gold and lab-grown diamonds. We also work towards achieving traceability within our supply chain through stringent supplier policies. All our gemstones and diamonds are ethically sourced and certified. We are proud of having RJC (Responsible Jewelry Council) certification as this guides us further to work towards achieving more sustainable ways of manufacturing.